top of page

How It Works

The SOMETHING mold is made out of food-grade silicone, and is dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe (up to 400°F)! Often, you don’t need to prep the mold at all, but always make sure your mold is clean and dry. For baked goods, you should grease the mold with cooking spray. Make sure you remove something from the mold with care, especially around the S, the N, and the G. Start by carefully pulling at the sides to loosen it from the mold and, if prepared correctly, it will usually fall right out. If it is stuck, you may want to freeze it for a short time to give it more solidity.

bottom of page